How to send a signature request using a template?
Thu, 1 Sep, 2022
Copied to clipboard
A template is a predefined format that can be modified to create the required document. A signature request can be sent using a template.
Follow the below steps to send a signature request using a template.
- Select Create New Document and then, in the Add File(s) section, click the Browse Templates button.
- There you will find all the saved and shared templates. Choose a template from it and then click Use.
- Another way is to go to the Templates menu and select All Templates option.
- Hover on a template from the list of templates and click the Use template option from the context menu dropdown or click the Use button near the context menu.
- While using the template, you can change the recipient’s name, email address, etc., but the Role added in the template cannot be changed.
- After all the changes have been made, click Next and proceed with the completion of the signing request document.
- A signature request using the template has been sent successfully.