Self-sign a document
Thu, 15 Apr, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- Sender can self-sign the document. In order to self-sign the sender should add themselves as a recipient before sending the document.
- You can either add your details manually or use Add Me button.
- After adding the required fields to the document, you can preview the document by clicking Preview document.
- While adding the form fields like Signature, Initials, and Image you are requested to fill the respective form fields just as you add them.
When you use self-sign option, attachment option is not available.
- While adding the form fields like Date signed, Name, and Email, it is already autofilled as you add them.
- While self-signing to add text to label field or the text field, you can double-click on it or add it to the value section of the field settings.
- To give input for radio button field during self-sign, double click on it.
Note: In Self-sign process, by default the checkbox field is checked and can’t be unchecked.
- After filling the form fields, click the Finish signing button on the top-right corner of the screen and complete the signing process.