How to decline a document?
Thu, 15 Apr, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- A Signer can decline the signing of a document.
- Open the received document from mail by clicking Review and Sign.
- The document opens up. Click the More Actions button on the top-right corner of the page.
- Click the dropdown option to reveal options like Download document, Reassign, Decline, Save, See shortcuts, and More Info.
- Select the Decline option and a dialog box opens up requesting the reason for the decline.
- Type the reason in the given text box and click Decline button.
Note: The sender and all the other recipients will be notified about the declination of the document. The signer can no longer sign the document after declining.