How to add authentication to a signer?
Mon, 12 Apr, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- In order to verify the signer’s authenticity, sender can use the authentication methods.
- While adding the recipients there is Show settings option below. Click the drop-down to reveal the Authentication feature.
- Click the option to reveal the authentication options:
- Email OTP (one time password) option
- Access code option
|Authentication Type||Reason to use||Working|
|Email OTP||To verify that the signer has access to the registered Email.||Sends an auto-generated verification code to the recipient’s Email ID.|
|Access code||This is used when the sender wants to use a specific code to verify the signer.||Sender can add the code that is to be requested from the signer. The access code must be communicated personally to the signer beforehand.|
- When the signer tries to sign the document, the OTP or access code is requested before opening the document.