Manually send reminders to signer
Mon, 28 Jun, 2021
Copied to clipboard
When you need to remind someone to review or sign a document, a reminder is useful. The sender can manually remind the signers to sign the document after it has been sent.
There are two ways to manually send a reminder.
- Go to My Documents and find the respective document.
- Click on the bell button or find the Send reminder option in the menu button.
- Remind Now dialog box appears. Select the recipient name and type the reminder message in given text box. Click the Remind Now button.
- Another way is, Click the document to open the document overview page. Click the Send reminder button to send a manual reminder.
Reminder Message in Signer mail:
- The signer receives an email with the reminder message.