Manage Email Notifications
Thu, 15 Apr, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- Email notification is sent to sender, signer, CC as per the settings. To manage the notifications, click on the Settings -> My Profile.
- My Profile page opens up. Click on the Notifications tab to find the list of notifications.
- Sender Notifications has a list of notifications which will notify the sender for different events and sender can manage the notifications by simply enabling and disabling it.
- The user can enable or disable the notifications under Recipient Notifications for when the user is a Recipient. The list of notifications is given below.
- The user can enable or disable the notifications under CC Notifications for when the user is added as CC. The list of notifications is given below.
- When a template is shared with a team, the respective team members (users) are notified.
- When such a shared template is deleted, or the access permission for the template have been changed the team members (users) are notified.
- The user can enable or disable template-related notifications under Template Notifications as per requirement.