How to locate a document using the document ID?
Fri, 2 Sep, 2022
Copied to clipboard
Each document will be assigned a unique document ID once it is created. The user can locate a specific document using the document ID.
Follow the steps below to locate a document using the document ID:
- Select My Documents from the Documents menu.
- Enter the document ID in the Search documents field and click enter.
- Now, the specific document will be displayed.
- In Team Documents page, an account admin can find any team member’s document using the document ID.
- A team admin can find only the documents of their team members.
- A team member cannot access the Team Documents page.