How to combine signed and audit trail documents?
Mon, 18 July, 2022
Copied to clipboard
The audit trail document can be included in the signed document by enabling the Combine Audit Trail option on the Create or Edit Brand page. Follow the below steps to combine the signed and audit trail documents.
- Go to Settings and then select Branding.
- On the Manage Brands page, you can find the Create New Brand button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the button and fill in all the required fields.
- To combine the signed and audit trail documents, enable the Combine Audit Trail option and click the Save button in the top right corner of the Create New Brand page.
- Then, create a document on the Create New page, select the right brand in which the Combine Audit Trail option is enabled, and click send.
- Now, when you download the signed document, the audit trail document will be included at the end of the document.
- If you already have a brand, you can enable the Combine Audit Trail option using the Edit Brand option.
- Only the account admin can access the Branding page.
- If the Combine Audit Trail option is enabled, there will be no Download audit trail option on the My documents page.