How to update payment method?
Thu, 1 Sep, 2022
Copied to clipboard
You can make payment by using any one of the following cards:
- American Express
- China UnionPay (CUP)
- Discover & Diners
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)
Follow the steps below to add, update and delete the cards.
Adding a card:
- Go to the Settings menu, select the Subscription option, and then click Add/manage cards under the Billing information section.
- Click Add payment method , and you will be asked to update the card information, including expiration month and year, along with the CVC.
- Click Add Card option to update the card information.
Updating a card:
- If you want to change a card, click the Change card button under the Payment Method section. Only the default card will have this option available.
- Enter the new card details and update the card information. The new card details will replace the old ones.
Deleting a card:
- To delete a card, you must click the context menu of the specific card you want to delete and select the Delete option.
- In the context menu Set as default option is also available. You can make any one card as default by selecting that option and the default card cannot be deleted.
- The Account administrator can only modify the payment details in the subscription settings.
- Multiple cards can be added and used.
- Since at least one card is required, you are unable to delete the last card.