How to manage the default signature and initials?
Wed, 12 Oct, 2022
When signing a document, you can use a default signature and initials rather than selecting them each time. It is also possible to change the default signature and initials once set.
Manage the default signature and initials
- Click Settings and select My Profile.
- You can find the Manage Signature/Initials option at the end of the page.
- To change the default signature, hover on the signature field and click the Edit option.
- The Signature dialog box will appear. Select a signature and click the Save button.
- To change the default initials, hover on the Initial field and click the Edit option.
- Then, select the initials from the Initials dialog box and click the Save button.
- Now, the default signature/Initials will be saved.
- While signing the document, the default signature/initials will be filled in automatically when you click the signature/initials field.
Ignore default signature and initials
You can use the following method to ignore the default signature and initials and select a new one.
- Open the document, right-click on the signature/initial field, and then click the Change Sign option.
- The Signature dialog box will appear. Select a signature/initial and click Accept & use option.
- Now, the default signature/initials will be ignored, and the selected signature/initials will be applied.