How to delete a user and transfer their documents to another user?
Tue, 3 Aug, 2021
Copied to clipboard
- Open the Users page under Users & Teams option. You can see the list of users under various teams.
- To delete a user, click the menu button at the end of the user and select the Delete User option.
- Click Delete user and a dialog box opens up to transfer the ownership of documents to another user before deleting the current user.
- Select another user from the To dropdown. The ownership of documents of the user will be transferred to the selected user after the deletion.
- Click Confirm to delete the user and the transfer of the ownership of the document will begin.
- Account admin can delete any user under the organization while the team admin can only delete user under their team.