How to display only specific signature types?
Mon, 26 Sep, 2022
The signer can add the signature by following any of the below signing types:
- Draw - Draw it yourself on the screen.
- Text - Choose anyone of the text from the auto-generated design.
- Image - Upload your signature as an image directly.
By default, these three options will be displayed, and you can restrict to show only specific signature type to the signers. The account admin can only make this change.
Follow the below steps to show a specific signature type:
- Go to the Settings menu and click the Business Profile option.
- Select the Signature Types. You can select either one or all of them if you want to include all the types.
- You can also set a Default Signature Type below. The default signature type will be displayed initially whenever the signer opens the document for signing.
- The next step is the Enable Sign Everywhere option. The signers can insert their signature with a single click into each signature field if you enable this option.
- Once the changes are made, click the Save changes button.